Designer evening wear hire
Hire a designer ball gown from Wish Want Wear and make a statement at your next black tie or formal event. With beautifully classic and directional contemporary styles to hire in a wide range of sizes we’ve got your eveningwear needs covered.
Black tie events needn’t be all about black dresses. Channel new season style by hiring bold colour statement gowns for your next formal event to make an impact and earn serious style points. If colour isn’t your style but you’re still looking to shy away from classic black then how about an all-over sparkle or subtle adornment? Embellishment is a great way to work old-school allure, combined with this season’s deco trend and you’re sure to stand out in a stylish crowd.
Opt for muted tones or black in one solid colour to channel chic minimalism. Classic styles are brought to life with statement accessories and jewellery which you can also hire from Wish Want Wear. Stand-out jewellery designers such as Erickson Beamon, Kenneth Jay Lane and Elizabeth Cole are just a few of the designer jewellery brands available to add a touch of sparkle to your look.
We’ve complied our top five lust worthy items to finish off any great black-tie dress to make you feel like a million bucks when you step out for your special night.
- Cover up during chilly evenings with a jacket or coat. Lightweight jackets with heavy embellishment are a stylish way to work feminine elegance and contemporary style in one all while taking the chill off (we are in the UK after all so it’s probably best to be prepared!). For those colder evenings the best way to cover up for a formal event is luxurious fur. Boxy and copped lengths are fun and reminiscent of 1920s decadence whilst longer styles will work for those super cold nights.
- Statement clutches are a must for black-tie events. There are a broad range of clutches to hire here at Wish Want Wear. From plain colour, box styles and textured pieces in mock croc and leather to all over glitter and metal chain-mail pieces. Whatever dress you go for you’ll be sure to find the bag to work with it.
- For bandeau and sweetheart necklines a short-length standout necklace will add glamorous opulence to your delicatage. Kenneth Jay Lane, Dannijo and Eliazabeth Cole all have a number of styles available to hire at Wish Want Wear.
- If your dress has a strong neckline such as high or cowl necks keep it simple. Finish off with a beautiful cuff or an oversized cocktail ring.
- If you’re going for an up-do with your hair then why not work some delicate but statement earrings? We love the Kenneth Jay Lane, Baguette earrings for classic sparkle.